Take 5 Interview
We are always interested in interviewing pinhole artists. If you would like to share your pinhole philosophy or creative approach, please use the follow outline. Please send your image and responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Selected interviews will be featured for one week and promoted through our website, Facebook page, and Twitter page.
1. When did you first get interested in pinhole photography and how long have you been practicing this art form? List any creative influences that have shaped your own personal style.
2. Which characteristics of pinhole are most attractive to you and applicable to your work?
3. Which new techniques would you like to experiment within the year?
4. What creative tools and techniques do you use, such as any specific cameras, film, development, or printing processes?
5. Why is pinhole photography important to you?
Your Contact & Profile Information
1. Introduce yourself, first and last name. State where you live and your occupation.
2. Provide your email address.
3. Provide your Twitter name/link, if applicable.
4. Provide your Facebook name/link, if applicable.
5. Provide your Flickr name/link, if applicable.
6. Provide a link to your website, if applicable.
7. Please provide a small self-portrait that can be used for your interview.
8. Select one photograph to show and provide a title and caption.